The pricing plans are listed below. Discounts available for military/police/fire and other first responders.
$15 / $80 / $160Per Month / 6 Months / 1 Year
- 12 Month Commitment
- Enrollment Fee: $59
- Annual Service Fee: $39
- Club Access from 5AM-10PM Mon-Fri
- Club Access from 7AM-7PM Sat & Sun
Premium Most Popular!
$25 / $150 / $240Per Month / 6 Months / 1 Year
- No Commitment!
- No Enrollment Fee!
- No Annual Fee!
- 24/7 Access
- Guest Privileges
- Up to 30 Minutes in the Massage Chair Daily
- Wifi Access
Personal trainer pricing varies, please contact us for details
- Paid in full and monthly packages
- Nationally Certified Personal Trainers
Interested in signing up for our Premium Package today? Sign up below!
- All guests must sign a waiver
- Guest passes are only valid when the member is present
- Wipe equipment down before and after use
- Respect others and their space
- Pick up after yourself. This includes re-racking your weights
- Use all GYM equipment properly, if you don’t know how ask
- Dropping or slamming weights will not be tolerated
- Members are required to scan-in with their membership tag upon entering the club.
- To ensure proper check-ins, all members must have a photo on file.
- Appropriate workout attire, including clean gym shoes, should be worn at all times.
- All personal items such as gym bags and coats must be kept in the locker room.
- Marathon Fitness is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
- Members are responsible for their keys. They should not be given to club staff or left at the reception area.
- Lockers are available on a per visit basis only. Members provide their own locks. Any locks left on lockers overnight will be cut off and the contents will be donated to charity.
- If listening to own music wear headphone
- Spotters are recommended when using free weights.
- Please refrain from talking on your cell phone on the gym floor and from using profanity while at the club.
- Marathon Fitness is a weapon-, alcohol- and drug-free facility. Please refrain from bringing these items on the premises.
- Members are not to perform personal training services of any kind in the gym.
- No personal gym equipment is allowed to be brought into the facility
- 4x LifeFitness 95X Elliptical Cross Trainers
- 3x Precor 576i Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainers
- 4x Precor 546i Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainers
- 4x Precor AMT 100i Adaptive Motion Trainers
- 3x Cybex 610a Arc Trainers
- 3x Stairmaster 7000pt Stepmills
- 9X LifeFitness 95T Treadmills
- 4x Precor 956i Treadmills
- 3x LifeFitness 95Ri Recumbent Bicycles
- 2x LifeFitness 95Ci Upright Bicycles
- 2x Concept2 Rowers
- 2x Dedicated Olympic Flat Benches
- 1x Dedicated Olympic Decline Bench
- 1x Dedicated Olympic Incline Bench
- 2x Hammer Strength Flat Benches
- 2x Hammer Strength Adjustable Benches
- 1x Military Press Seat
- 1x Flat Bench w/Fatpad
- 1x 12 Station Cable Machine
- 1x Corner Cable Machine
- Dumbbell Sets from 1lb-100lbs
- 2x Kettlebell Sets of 4kg, 8kg, 12kg and 16kg
- 1x Kettlebell set of 12lb, 30lb, 40lb, 45lb, 50lb and 55lbs
- 1x EZ-Curl Bars 20lb-110lb
- Numerous 45lb, 35lb, 25lb, 10lb, 5lb and 2.5lb steel plates
- 297.5lbs of Bumper Plates
- 1x Hexbar
- Numerous Olympic Barbells
- 3x Squat Racks
- 1x Plate Loaded Shoulder Press
- 1x Plate Loaded Incline Chest Press
- 1x Plate Loaded Chest Press
- 1x Smith Machine
- 1x Plate Loaded Calf Press
- 1x Plate Loaded Hack Squat
- 1x Plate Loaded High-Row
- 1x Plate Loaded Low-Row
- 10x Selectorized Leg Machines
- 4x Selectorized Arm Machines
- 4x Selectorized Core Machines
- 4x Selectorized Chest Machines
- 3x Selectorized Shoulder Machines
- 2x Selectorized Back Machines
- 1x Assisted Dip/Pullup Machine
- 3x TRX Cables
- Numerous Resistance Bands, sliders, cable accessories, body measurement tools, battle rope, bosu balls, 2x plyo box sets 12,24,36 inches